The Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect drink for the cold autumn days.
If you like it creamy, spicy and vegan, this is the place for you! Quick and easy to prepare, you can enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte.
You need this for the recipe:
- Almond milk or a milk alternative
- Pumpkin Spice
- pumpkin puree
- Maple syrup
How to prepare the Pumpkin Spice Latte:
Step 1: Prepare the pumpkin puree
- Cut Pumpkin
If you can't find ready-made pumpkin puree in the supermarket, you can quickly prepare it yourself in a few simple steps:
You have to cut the pumpkin into four pieces and remove the seeds.
- Cook pumpkin
Put the pieces with the shell in boiling water and let them steep for 15-20 minutes.
- Peede pumpkin
Now puree the pumpkin pieces with a blender.
Step 2: Preparation of the spice mixture.
Brief info: If you like it quick, you can buy a ready-made spice mix in the supermarket. However, you can easily mix the spices together yourself.
- You now need:
- 3 tbsp cinnamon powder
-2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of clove powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp sugar
Step 3: Now it's time to prepare the Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- Put 1-2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree in a large glass
- Then you take a teaspoon of the spice mixture and stir it with a tablespoon of maple syrup.
- In the next step, the espresso is added to the glass.
- Then add the milk (225 ml) together with the milk foam on top to the glass.
- Just stir once more so that all the ingredients mix and your Pumpkin Spice Latte is ready 😍
And now: Have a good time on the cold but cozy autumn days with your delicious homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte 😊